Download Stats for Huawei LTE Routers Pro
Retrieve and display LTE signal stats from your Huawei LTE router. Download Stats for Huawei LTE Routers Pro in Apps Tools
This super simple app displays the following LTE signal stats from your Huawei LTE router at the press of the refresh button: RSRQ, RSRP, SINR and RSSI.
This is useful when you're installing or adjusting a new external antenna, or just to check up on your router's LTE link.
IMPORTANT: With version 1.2.0 I have added beta support for authentication. The app should be able to communicate successfully with many more Huawei routers. If not, please let me know in the comments on the app's web-page (see below). NB: It will not ask for your router password, just press on the refresh button.
This has been tested on the Huawei E5186, and I have received confirmation that it works on a B315s-22 as well. I expect that it will also work on the B593, please let me know in the comments.
If there is some user interest, I will add more stats that can be extracted via the router API.
If you have any remarks or questions, please go to the Stats for Huawei LTE Router app's web page: link Link is Here
This is an unofficial third-party app with no affiliation to Huawei.
How can download Stats for Huawei LTE Routers Pro
You Can Download Stats for Huawei LTE Routers Pro from this links :
What is new in version 1.3.0
* Continuous update mode: Press button on the far right of the IP / Hostname input box to refresh the signal or traffic stats every 2 seconds. Press again to deactivate.
* Remember previously used router IP number / hostname.
* Much improved reporting of errors talking to router API.
* Fix bug with signal ranges reported by Adam Mastromarino. Thanks!
* Fix layout bug on lower resolution devices.